Sunday, May 6, 2007

TaiChi at Lower Peirce Reservoir - Singapore

This is for "24 hours of Flickr", and represents my day on the 5th of the 5th.


I was up before dawn, and walked to the Lower Pierce Reservoir for some
dawn light shots and still air. When I arrived at dawn, there were
about a hundred people there doing Tai Chi, facing the water! I could
not get the shots I had planned without them in the frame. It was
disappointing, but I managed to get some good shots of them, here is
one.


I think this one represents the scene & the feel.


'TaiChi at Lower Peirce Reservoir - Singapore' On Black





See where this picture was taken. [?]


Please look at my Interestingness page





TaiChi at Lower Peirce Reservoir - Singapore on Flickr - Photo Sharing!



Technorati Tags: , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: