Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bishan Park Singapore - Pre Dawn

On my way to take dawn shots at the Lower Pierce Reservoir, I walked
through Bishan Park, in the dark. One of the lakes looked so peaceful,
I had to stop & take some shots.


I actually slipped down a path whilst carrying the camera on the tripod
just after this, (it was still dark) and grazed my knee badly, but I
didn't drop the camera! When i got to the Reservoir, and the Sun was
up, a number of the "Tai Chi" people there offered "plasters", as I had
blood running down my leg! My answer, " Thanks, but photos first, then
I will clean it up!" ;-)





This is a 3 exp HDR - long exposures at that!


'Bishan Park Singapore - Pre Dawn' On Black





See where this picture was taken. [?]





Bishan Park Singapore - Pre Dawn on Flickr - Photo Sharing!



Technorati Tags: , ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: