Monday, June 25, 2007

Alderney - Finally

Other than snapshots taken from the plane etc., this is my first "serious" shot of Alderney, in the English Channel.


I arrived here after almost 40 hours of travelling, and this is a few minutes walk from where I am living now.


These buildings, near the harbour, are all from the 18th Century and,
like all the building here, have a name. For example, the Aqua coloured
one in this shot (the furthest one) is called "Aqua"! It also has the
date 1733 engraved on it's front.


I took this one on the day I arrived, and now have taken some more shots, but am too busy to get to them propely..


Watch this space.


'Alderney - Finally' On Black


See where this picture was taken. [?]


Please look at my Interestingness page



Alderney - Finally on Flickr - Photo Sharing!



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: